The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Enthralltech or to the people that are not engaged with, employed by or managed by Enthralltech. If you have queries or concerns regarding the Policy, please contact Enthralltech Customer Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9689908088/89.
- Making you feel comfortable using our Web and Mobile applications
- Making you feel secure while submitting information to us
- Encouraging you to contact us with your queries or concerns about privacy
When you access our web applications/Mobile Application/websites we collect/automatically receive certain information in the database and standard usage logs through our Web server, including Customer data and computer-identification information.
Customer Data is processed by us when the customers or their end-users, provide us or upload information into the service through HRMS. For example, customers who use our application may upload Customer Data about themselves or their employees.
This data includes employee details.
For the creation of user accounts, customers provide their name, email address, password, job title and telephone number etc.
- An IP address, assigned to the computer by your ISP during the session
- Webserver cookie temporarily stored on your hard drive by our application
- Information about the domain controller through which you access our service
- The type of computer and make and version of the internet net browser you are using
Your Account could be disabled/deactivated/terminated by Administrator at your end or by us on request or as a part of routine business function. However, your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers/in the database even after the deactivation or termination of your account.
We collect anonymous traffic information from you when you access our applications or visit our website. We collect personally identifiable information from you when you register/signup with us or through third party integration. During this process, we contact information (such as name, email address, Phone number, department, designation etc).
Upon this process, you may receive communications from Enthralltech or application sites (e.g. updates). We use this information to contact you and to assist you for using functions or services you are using our applications/site. We encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more focused set of functions in our web applications / personalized experience with our web / mobile applications / at our site.
When you buy a product, web/ mobile application access rights or online service from us, we request you for certain personal and organizational information on our Registration/Sign up Form or through Integration. Login information (such as how much time you are login to the system, which courses your accessing). We use this information for billing purposes (if required). We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website/Web/Mobile Application.
We use your email address to send you
- Login credentials
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Notifications such as New course, survey added to the system, etc.
- Event-based communications such as changes to your role, activity reminders, etc
We use your personal information to
- Help us provide personalized features
- To show your progress in the application
- To provide the services requested by you
- To direct our efforts for product improvement
- To preserve history as governed by existing law or policy
- To generate reports for MIS
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to
- Administer our Application
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Recognize your access privileges to our application
- Track your entries in some of the business functions, submissions, and status
- Track your session so that we can understand better how users use our applications
We do not use your personal information for any purpose other than to render the services for what we are contracted by you or your organization. We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our associate companies. The associate companies use your e-mail IDs to confirm the perfection of services and to resolve issues (if any) related to our products or service.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and do not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission to provide the products or services you've requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, summons, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website/application site.
- The security of your personal information, mobile numbers and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, it should be considered that no method of data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using our applications/ sites, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this Policy, you may contact us through email at email@example.com
You may also contact us at our mailing address below:
- Enthralltech Private Limited
- 7 Cybernex, 399 Shankarsheth Road
- Pune – 411037, India
- Phone No.: +91-968-990-8088 / 89 / 90
- Website: http://www.enthralltech.com